Saturday 11 February 2012

relaxation

Weekend at last? Brilliant. I always have a bit of a shock when it comes to Saturday. When i've finally dragged myself out of bed after a lovely lie in, showered and then sat down in front of the mirror it is only then that I notice things like how my eyebrows now resemble two caterpillars and the shadows produced by 5 days of waking up at unholy hours.

Today however I decided to put some effort in. I just cannot bring myself to for work but today I was feeling expecially awake.. partly to do with having a whole 6 days in a row off work now. Anyway, I have never been able to master the art of false eyelashes.. until now. This morning was spent wrestling with a pair that came free in a magazine.. and perhaps with some success. Also today calls for my favourite hand bag. What do you think?







Anyway enough of that. I wanted to show you this;





I picked up this butterfly dish for £3.99 from the Range, and I am in love with it! The perfect place to hold my favourite jewellery, hair clips etc. Looks lovely on my dressing table with some doilies and my favourite perfume <3.



No comments:

Post a Comment