Sunday 15 April 2012

wardrobe

Today i've been organising my clothes.. I had a big pile on a chair that needed to be put away and everything was out of order. Yes I colour code my clothes :P. Going through them all gave me a new appreciation for what i've got - rediscovered a few pieces I will be wearing again soon!



Can you tell that white is my favourite to wear? ;)








My favourite handbag <3




I love blouses with pretty prints <3




This blouse with the bird on the right is my current favourite. I bought it two sizes too big from eBay and have recently altered it. Post to follow soon showing that.


catharine x

6 comments:

  1. I love that handbag too !!!! You have nice clothes dear :P

    accidentallyblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird print looks really adorable :) Nice wardrobe, too! I should try colour coding mine aswell, since I've recently got a rack for clothes. I would love to keep t-shirts there aswell, but no room :D


    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that's so neat! I like your dresses and tops, they look so pretty from here. I try to color code mine too....but they don't look as organized as yours and I don't really have so many colors in my wardrobe.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog and it's totally adorable:) Want to follow each other?

    Shelby
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! You look so organized. My closet is super tiny so it's hard to keep things separated and neat... it's usually just a mound of clothes stuffed inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, so many pretty prints + colors! I just organized my closet by color and it's so much easier to navigate now and plan outfits! xo

    ReplyDelete